Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 28. Februar 2011

1 Freebie QP Sphaghetti Eis

Hi Scrapfans,

I'm sooooo proud and excited, I get a few CT Los, and they are all... wow

Look, this one is from Sylvia, and I am really stunned!!!!! Amazing, really amazing Sylvia



If you like to scrap such amazing Los too, click HERE to purchase my Kit "Say YES" on Dianas Blog for only 1,50 Euro




Diana has a new Kit, too, it's called "Spaghetti Eis"

You can purchase it for 2,50 Euro on her blog. Just click HERE



And this is my QP Freebie for you. Click the download Button below the Preview to get it



download


Thanks a lot - and HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!!!!


Sonja

Kommentare:

CraftCrave hat gesagt…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

DesignByNettis hat gesagt…

BEAUTIFUL QP.... THANX!
HUGGGGS
NETTIS