Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011

Not another Weddingkit & a QP Freebie!!

Hi Scrapfans!!!

I'm soo pround, I finished a new Kit, it's called "Not another Weddingkit" 

I don't know what to do with this Kit, because I have no Shop to sell it. So, if you like it, and want to have it, please contact me!! OK





And a few inspirations from my wonderful CT Ladies!!!


Sandra



Conny



And a little QP Freebie for you! - Just click the downloadbutton to download



download



Lot's of fun - and HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!


Sonja

Kommentare:

CBH hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Meggsy hat gesagt…

Thankyou very much for sharing, I love the colours and designs in this kit.

Ann hat gesagt…

Thank you for the beautiful Addonfreebie. I appreciate your hard work and generosity!!

CraftCrave hat gesagt…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

etherealfire hat gesagt…

Lovely freebie; thanks so much :)