Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012

Icelandish - the Scrapkit!

Hii Scrapfans!!

I'm soo proud, I finished a new Kit, it's called Icelandish. Mostly for Icelandpicture, but not only for. I have no shop or something else, so if you like the kit, please contact me, ok??

Have a look



And the Papers



A few los from my AMAZING CT Team!! Thanks a lot Ladies, I love you all!!!

From Conny! Cooool!!



From Ela - have a look at her Blog, she offers this amaszin lo as a template. And she has lots of amazing freebies too. 



From Tippsi - stunning work Tippsi!! I LOVE it!!


And last but not least one from Chanti! Great Work!! 





and from me, a litte freebie:  Iceland Scenepaper, click the download button below the preview to get it




Lots of fun - and happy scrapping

Sonja

Keine Kommentare: