Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 23. November 2012

Sonja häkelt

A big HELLO to all Crochet Fans!!

I started crochet a few weeks ago, so I'm still a beginner.
If you like my stuff, and enjoyed it to see, please leave a short comment.


A potholder with a cupcake - a big THANKS to Diana for her fabric remnants xxx



My very first amigurumi!!! It looks difficult - but it isn't


I made a lot of these little Baby Dragons. One in purple...


... one in bilious green ...


... one in turquoise...


... one in grey/black/blue...


and my favorite, one in pink. Made of original sheepswool from the Farör-Islands


If you like to crochet one too,  I found the pattern HERE




A new one!! A happy hippo!
I found the pattern HERE, but I  changed it a little bit. Made the body bigger and the feets rounder



And this cutie still has no face, because I don't know how to do it. Any suggestions?

I found the pattern HERE


And last but not least, two little mice


Very simple to crochet and perfect to spend wool oddments

I found the pattern HERE

Hope you enjoyed my stuff!!

Lots of fun - and HAPPY CROCHET

Sonja



1 Kommentar:

Didis(Näh)Design hat gesagt…

Hey gibts dich auch in deutsch Grins . ich find den Bär und die maus auch Klasse deine Häkelwerke sind richtig cool. aber komm da bekommst du doch für Sophia auch ne Spinne hin oder Bussi Diana