Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Freitag, 8. März 2013

bluegreen

Hi  Scrapfans!!

I'm soo proud, I just finished a new kit, it's called "bluegreen"
If you like it, and want to have it, please contact me, ok?



140 Elements and 33 Papers, that's big, isn't it??



And a few Los from my wonderful CT Team
Thanks a lot Ladys, you are awsome!!

one from Anja - georgous little one  (but the WA isn't from me) 


 One from Conny, I love her Lo and her pictures sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!



And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany from Tippsi, one cuter than the other!! 









and my favorite Lo from Tippsi: what a STUNNING Lo Tippsi!!!

 

Thanks a lot Ladies!!!!


And now Freebietime!!! 

16 speech bubbles and 2 Bonus Paper
for everything that has to be said! ;-)

Just click the download Button below the preview





 


thanks a lot - and HAPPY SCRAPPING

Sonja

1 Kommentar:

Rosemary hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for the 'speech bubbles' and paper.
The kit is adorable!